Sunday, January 25, 2015

About Myself


To start things off i’ll tell a little about myself. My name is Kelsey and I am from upstate New York. I am 19 years old and currently a Sophomore in college, studying  Early childhood education. I currently attend a 2 year community college with plans to transfer to a private 4 year college in the future, after I finish my associates  degree. I have secret plans in the future to open up my own preschool  with my mother and/or own some type of business with her.
In the winter I love to go skiing. In upstate New York we get pretty cold winters, so there are tons of nice ski resorts up here. Skiing has been something that my family has loved to do since I was little! It has become a passion of mine over the years.
I’m sure if you keep reading my blog then you will learn more about me over time. Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment