Monday, May 16, 2016

College Graduation


 My parents and I 

Kyle (my boyfriend)


My outfit: Dress: Lilly pulitzer / Shoes: Coach / Bracelet: Mantraband

This past weekend I graduated from community college with an Associates degree in Liberal Arts. I actually graduated in December and have been attending a four-year college this semester, but it was an amazing experience to walk across the stage and celebrate with family. Going to community college was one of the best decisions I ever made, it allowed me to explore my options in my feild of study and also be debt free for the first two years of my college career. Which I would like to thank my parents for allowing me to be debt free, I will be forever gratefull for the opportunities you have given me. 

So now for the summer I am beginging a new journey with an internship with a department for New York State. I am filled with excitment for what the next few years hold for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment