Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Favorite Fragrances


Since the weather is getting warmer and warmer it's important to not only look good but smell good. Nothing is worse than having the cutest outfit and being self-conscious that everyone can smell you, even if you don't even smell!

These three are my go-to scents for the summer, my all time favorite is the chance channel I have received one for Christmas and then another one for graduation so I am stocked up for a little while. The smell of this perfume just puts me in a good mood. 


The second perfume Juliette has a gun which is in a tie with walk on air. The perfume juliette has a gun is only made with one ingredienct and it smells amazing I was a little suprised at first at how good it did actually smell. I recieved this sample one in an ipsy bag and i'm really considering buying the full sized. The thrird perfume is Walk on Air by Kate Spade, this perfume I have used for a while now and it's definatly an oldie but a goodie. 


I am always on the hunt for a new good smell let me know what scents you are loving!




No comments:

Post a Comment