Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas PJ's








One tradition that I have with my mom and sister (My dad and brother don't get into it) is that we get matching Christmas PJ's every year you can see last years here. These pajamas are from target and I have to say that these are my favorites so far. I love the saying on the shirt because it is so true lol!
These are also so soft I am not going to take them off all day on Christmas and then I am going to live in them after that! 
 I love that I  did this post with my mom and sister because it was so much fun we didn't stop laughing. But also because you can see these pajamas on three different people and see how cute they are on each of us! Let me know what your favorite Christmas tradition is!









2 comments:

  1. aw this is such a cute post! love the pjs such a fun tradition :)
    xo
    The Fashionista Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! you 3 are so cute in your PJs. My mom would die if I tried to make her wear PJs on my blog haha.

    xo, Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com/

    ReplyDelete