Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentine's Day Date Night Outfit









Top: Cold Shoulder ruffle | Pants: (Similar) jeans | Shoes: SOLDOUT (similar) |  Necklace: Dogeared | bracelet: Lizzy James Clutch: Kate Spade



I actually love valentine’s day; I feel like there is this stigma around valentine’s day that is negative and a sort of dread for some people. I just love the thought of love. Even though this will be my third valentine’s day with Kyle and I love spending it with him, I think there is so much more to this holiday than just a date night with your significant other. I personally think that this is a time that we should spend loving each other, sharing and spreading the love. Tell the important people in your life, like your mom and girlfriends how much you appreciate and love them. It doesn’t have to be an extravagant present sometimes just a handwritten note will mean more than any present ever will.

This year Valentine's day is going to be on a Tuesday and unfortunately, Kyle left to go back to school yesterday (always a sad weekend for the both of us). But the good news is, is that he is going to try to come home that weekend so we can go skiing. I'm planning on putting up a date night idea post soon so be on the look out!








1 comment:

  1. Love the red top. It's an understated look but such a cute outfit idea. Thanks for sharing,
    Jaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete