Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring Wishlist




These are a few of the things that are on my wishlist for the upcoming Spring season. I can not believe that today is March, it feels like this year is flying by. It just hit me that in three months I'll be 22 years old and that is crazy! 

I love spring and the bright, fresh, clean colors that come along with it. I am loving these hunter rain boots in like light pink color. I talk about this LL. Bean jacket all the time, but only because it is my favorite coat that I own. It is literally perfect for the spring and fall months and the color is so amazing. It also comes in tan and a heavier version which has a fleece lining in it. 

What are some items on your spring wishlist?








4 comments:

  1. I am seeing those Jeffrey Campbell wedges EVERYWHERE and they are to die for! Love that nail polish pick also! :)

    Erin
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the totes.

    http://goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are lovely pieces you've there. And those army green coat looks so cozy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Jeffrey Campbell wedges are also on my wishlist!


    Morgan | sweeterthansweett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete