Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Fives


 13 reasons why | this is the new Netflix original series, and it is groundbreaking. This show talks about things that need to be revealed and that need to be talked about more. I feel as though this is such a unique show that shows that the small words you say and the small actions that you do can have a serious impact on someone else's life. You have to watch this, it is so unlike anything else there is out there and it is a super important show.


 The crib that ford made | I think this crib is the coolest and smartest concept ever. This crib would have done wonders for my poor mother and father who would have to walk me up and down the hall for an endless amount of time before I would finally fall asleep.


 This photo of Anne Hathaway and Heather Matarazzo | better known as Mia Thermopolis and Lilly Moscovitz. The princess diaries was my favorite movie of all time. It would seriously make me so happy if these two are real life friends.



Draper James and Jack Rogers sandals: These sandals are at the top of my summer wishlist. The color and the gingham design are so darling. I feel like these are going to sell out so fast but I have to get a pair!

April the Giraffe finally had her baby. If you didn't already hear April the giraffe at the animal adventure park finally had a baby boy on Saturday. It was so cool to watch the two giraffes interact and to watch the dad watch the two of them it was so sweet. My mom was so excited she couldn't step away from her iPad all day. You can also donate money and vote on what the babies name will be!




1 comment:

  1. Totally agree about 13 Reasons Why! Though it does glamorize suicide a bit, I think it's really important.

    Erin // Plaid & Pearls

    ReplyDelete