Monday, June 12, 2017

My Birthday Wishlist

Later on, this month will be my 22nd birthday and I am so excited. My mom and I are going to the spa in the morning to get massages and then we are heading up to the lake that afternoon. I am planning on more of a laid back day than last year for my 21st but I'm still thrilled about whatever happens. I wanted to share a couple of things that are on my wishlist for this year.

These are a few items that I have had my eye on for awhile but haven't brought myself to splurge and buy them. Jack Rodgers have always been something that I have had my eye on but wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on them. I already have awful feet to begin with so I get nervous about buying shoes online. Well, yesterday I finally found a store that was close to me that sells them so I went in and tried them on. Then the WORST scenario ever happened...I couldn't get the Jack sandal on. So I am going to take a chance on the Georgica sandal and hopefully they will fit okay. It was a very sad moment for me.

On a happier note, I am really loving all of these other picks as well. I recently posted a current obsession all about statement earrings and how much I am loving them, and these statement earrings from baublebar that I have picked out are nothing short than amazing. I am loving the pom pom earrings and they are on sale (HINT HINT FAMILY).



2 comments:

  1. Jack sandals are so hard to get on at first, but you just have to stretch the leather. I've heard one of the fastest ways to do this is to soak them in water while wearing them for like 20 minutes and then let them dry while wearing them. I know it sounds counter productive since it's leather, but it makes them feel nice and broken in. Mine took a little bit of stretching but once I did, they are some of my most comfortable sandals!

    Erin Schabo
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday girlie!! I just turned 22 too. Hope it's the best year yet :) classickackie.com

    ReplyDelete