Monday, October 2, 2017

Flower Power





Outfit: Rosegal: Lace-up sweater | Target: Floral embroidered jeans (similar) | Forever 21: Flats

I am loving these jeans, it brings me back to when I was little and wore jeans like these all the time. They are so fun and such a cute little touch to brighten up a pair of jeans! I am also loving this sweater from rosegal it's the perfect chunky sweater for fall. This outfit is full of cute little touches like the lace up on the sleeves of the sweater.

My heart goes out to the people of Las Vegas and the families of the ones who were hurt. Something needs to be done in order to stop this madness. It is absolutely heartbreaking.

1 comment:

  1. That sweater is so cute and looks so comfy! I'm also loving those flats, too! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you're having a lovely day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete