Friday, February 9, 2018

A New Day Collection at Target

I love Target clothing because it is such affordable good quality clothing. This is such a great line for basics, they have so many tops that are perfect for layering but also look so cute on their own. This line also has so many different tops that are perfect for spring. These are a few of my favorite tops from the collection:







All of these items work really well for the transition into spring. This spring I need to focus on getting more tops that can go with pants other than jeans. Like this top, I love it paired with the olive green or this top with the light pink pants both are so cute. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this collection! It's so cute! As a Canadian, I get so heartbroken whenever Target releases a new collection; I wish they never got rid of our stores!

    Felicity
    http://oliverandmoose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is so cute! I need to get into a store to check it out soon.

    briana | youngsophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete