Friday, February 2, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Week review: This past week I posted an outfit post about this Teddie sweater from J Crew that everyone needs in their closet. I also posted this post on Valentine’s Day date outfits. I arranged the outfits by prices from more formal to casual.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend I am going to have a pizza and game night and have a much-needed girl night. Then on Saturday Kyle and I are going to chowder fest in Saratoga and engorge ourselves in as much chowder as possible. Then on Sunday my sister, Kara has a cheerleading competition so I'll go and support her there. I also may watch a little more of the football game than just the halftime show (maybe).

Favorite Things on the Internet: I am so excited because my favorite vlogger of all time just opened up her online store 'good to be yesterday' and it is the cutest ever! I am obsessed with this pearl cardigan which unfortunately sold out but is so good for Alex. I am also loving this one shoulder top that is still in stock and so gorgeous.

Favorite Finds:

  • I just purchased this bag this past week. I needed a new one for school because the straps on my other one were starting to get loose. I love the shape of this one and it fits so much stuff perfect for school.
  • Old Navy clearance is up to 75% off right now and this sweater is only 10$, I bought this sweater for my mom for Christmas it is a perfect cozy sweater for those cold winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment