Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Healthy Eating and Good Pants

If there are two things that I love in life it is healthy food that actually tastes good and a piece of clothing that you feel great in. I am happy to bring to you today both of those things, Acai bowls and linen Jcrew pants may be my two favorites of August.






Shirt: Express (similar) | Pants: JCrew | Bag: Amazon (similar) | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Necklace: Dogeared | Sunglasses: Ray Bans | Bracelet: Kendra Scott (Similar

Have you ever bought something and thought: "I am going to be brave but I really don't know about this". That's exactly how I felt when buying these linen pants. But it turned out to be the best decision that I have made and I am now completely obsessed with these pants. I literally wear these pants in so many different situations, I wore them recently to the movies because they are so comfortable. I like to roll them up and wear them with sandals but they could easily be rolled down and transitioned into the fall. I keep checking every Jcrew Factory store trying to find more but they are all sold out because of how amazing these pants are.

So I have finally tried an Acai bowl and I can not believe it has taken me this long to actually try one. I feel like I am always craving one lately and where I live the place to get them is like 30 minutes away (first world struggles). The mix of peanut butter with granola and the acai is just so refreshing but delicious at the same time. If you haven't had one before I highly recommend them!


No comments:

Post a Comment