Thursday, December 6, 2018

Board Games

Each year we get a new board game under the tree and it is honestly the best thing we get. After our dinner and dessert, we all play one of the games we got and we usually laugh until it hurts. One of our favorites that honestly will be so hard to beat is telestrations. Telestrations is pretty much telephone and Pictionary put together and it is the funniest game I have ever played. They make the regular game and an adult version which are both hysterical. Another favorite is Family Feud. This was another amazing Christmas present, which we played after dinner. An added bonus to this game is if you google “family feud soundboard” all the sound effects of the television show and it adds so much more to the game. 

I added a couple in here that are brand new like Don’t Lose Your Cool, which I saw Carly play on her Instagram story and it looked so funny. I also read about The Sock Game which I think is for smaller children because it talked a lot about sensory activities but it looks so cute! I love the idea of games as gifts because they bring people together in a way that nothing else can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment