Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Grey Lace-up Sweater









Sweater: Gap (similar) | Jeans: Old Navy | Flats: Gap (similar) | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | purse: Kate spade

This outfit is from my recent trip to Manchester Vermont this past weekend. It was gorgeous and so fun as always. We stayed at the Taconic again, you can see my post all on the hotel here from my trip in November. There will be a post soon about this trip up soon.

I picked up this super cute sweater that is so light and would go so well in the spring and early summer months, with a pair of white shorts. Although it is light it is so cozy and comfortable. I just got these white jeans from old navy and I am in love, they are the perfect white jean, which can be hard to find. 


1 comment:

  1. Very cute look!

    xo,allie// https://champagnetuesdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete