Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Rainy Day Favorites

So today I had a completely different post planned out that was the cutest outfit that I was going to have photographed yesterday. But life got in the way and I woke up with an awful allergic reaction to the new face product I was trying out. The rain that was non stop of yesterday also contributed to the photographs not happening but also inspired this post. As much as the rain can suck and ruin plans I also think it is very calming and makes for the perfect relaxation days. Here are a few of my favorite rainy day favorites:



3 comments:

  1. Great favourites! Love the Hunter boots!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun rainy day picks! have a great thursday!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hunter boots!

    great picks for the rainy weather

    x

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete