Monday, March 30, 2015

March Favorites


Here are a few of my favorite things from this past month 
that I have been loving.

1. Flowers, I love having flowers in my room to make it feel more like spring even through it feels like winter still.
2. Roller lash mascara by benefit - I highly recommend this product it kept my lashes looking fresh and curled all day even though you don't even have to use a curler!!
3. Sonia Kashuk eye brow pencil - in the color taupe, its a very light shade and applies supper easy!
4. This favorite is two things my new iphone 6!! And also my favorite song of the month is I got the boy by jana Kramer.
5. My favorite TV show of the month is parenthood. I'm watching it on Netflix and it is my new obsession!
6.White chocolate apple candle from yankee candle and it smells like chocolate and apples which is amazing!
7. Neutrogena NaturalsI use this to wash my face in the morning and at night, its really good for sensitive skin like mine.
8. Monogram phone case I bought this phone case off of etsy for only 15$ and it came super fast and I received everything I asked for.
9. statement necklace this necklace is from the premier jewelry line, it goes with so many different things its defiantly my go to necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment