Thursday, July 16, 2015

July ipsy box!


I'm really in love with the products I received in my ipsy box this month! My favorites from this month are the dry shampoo, the nail polish, and the lip balm. And could this bag get any cuter?!?
I personally think this was such a great deal for only 10$

Aurora Gel polish: This polish color is called alarm red, which is so pretty and bright for fall or summer time.
2 in 1 shadow/Liner: This is the perfect product to throw in your purse because it can be an eyeliner or an eyeshadow. Retailing for 16$ each I got it for 2$ through my ipsy subscription!!
Lip balm: This lip balm is called french kiss and is the perfect light pink sheer color I'm in love!
pur-bright: I get nervous about face creams because my face is so sensitive to different things, so this one may be for my momma.
Dry shampoo: I love love love dry shampoo. I think they are life savors and this travel size one will be perfect for travel!

I think that ipsy is so worth the money!



No comments:

Post a Comment