Monday, January 21, 2019

Valentines Gift Guide For Her

It feels like just yesterday we were talking about Christmas gifts and our timelines were filled with holiday content. But now it is that time of year when we start talking about Valentine's day. This will be mine and Kyle's fifth Valentines day together which is crazy to think about. Valentine's day is usually super low key for Kyle and me, this year I have class until 7 so we aren't even going to go out to dinner on actual Valentine's day. I love the idea of Valentine's day to spread and celebrate love but I really don't need a day to show Kyle I love him, he already knows.

Even though I don't need a day to celebrate love because it should be celebrated every day, I'll take any excuse to spoil Kyle with a gift. We usually do something small, like a 50$ limit but I added a bunch of different price range gifts in this guide cause everyone is different!

Scroll through to find all the items below:




3 comments:

  1. Love those uggs so much! They really go perfectly with that pj set. Maybe I should drop my husband a hint! Ha!

    Xo, Courtney
    https://poshdarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this roundup so much! Valentine's Day is my absolute favorite so give me all the pink and red items!

    www.livelaughlinda.com

    ReplyDelete