Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Beekman boys Farm

Josh Kilmer- Purcell and his husband Brent Ridge used to have a reality TV show on the food network channel about cooking and running a farm. Now that the show is off the air, both Josh and Brent live on and run their own farm in Sharon Springs NY. They also have a gift shop about 5 miles away from their farm where they sell their line of cooking appliances, jams, jellies, goat milk soap, lotions, and bath salts. This past week myself and some family visited their cute store and went for lunch at a cafe that sells some of their products. I love exploring new places in upstate NY. 




You got to sample all the jelly, fudge sauce and peanut butter.




I loved this tray of beauty products, everything smelt so good I wanted it all!

This is the Beekman farm which wasn't open for tours, so I defiantly want to go 
back and tour the farm! They have a lama and her name is pokaspot! so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment