Sunday, August 2, 2015

Couple photos

This post is a little diffrent than what I usually have on here, this post is a little more personal. The other day I made my boyfriend Kyle take some photos with me so I could have some really nice photos for my wall. But I also thought this would be a really fun post for you to get to know me and Kyle and know a little about our relationship!!




This is Kyle, he is 20 years old, and we have been dating for a year now. I can't believe its already been a year, but it has been the best year of my life. Kyle is the type of guy I used to dream about all throughout high school. Little did I know that he was right under my nose the whole time!

Kyle and I went to the same middle school and the same high school, and we never talked once. I knew who he was and he knew who I was, but our paths never crossed. It wasn't until later when we were sophmores in college that our paths finally crossed. Kyle and I actually connected on the dating app Tinder and I guess you could say ever since I swiped right things just took off from there.

Kyle goes to college 3 hours away from home, which can be hard because I go to school around home, but we make it work. He is the most loving, sweet, and caring guy I have ever met. He treats me like a princess everyday and I couldn't ask for anything else!








No comments:

Post a Comment