Friday, September 25, 2015

Favorites for Friday (and Kate Spade suprise sale!)


Lately i've been going through a lot of change in my life. To me I think change can sometimes be scary, but it can also be good. In your twenties some times you just need a little advice to get through the small things in life, so when I came across the article 17 Carrie Bradshaw Quotes Every 20-Something Needs To Hear Right Now it felt like exactly what I needed at the moment. 

I recently came across this video Grandmas Get Magical Disney Princess Makeovers and I just thought it was the sweetest thing ever!! They are all so cute and happy when they get there makeovers to look like the disney princesses.

I have been obsessing over these Jack Rodgers booties for so long even though they're a little expensive I think they are so worth it cause of how cute they are!! I'm really loving the oak color and the olive it really cute!

Kate Spade is having a surprise sale click HERE to check out all the amazing deals and its only for today so hurry up because you don't want to miss out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment