Friday, September 11, 2015

My Outfits of The Week

This week has been full of cute outfits that I just had to share with you all. 
Here are my outfits that I wore Monday - today!



Monday's outfit: Tommy Hilfiger: Shirt / Old Navy: Shorts / Target: Sandals / Fossil: Watch



Tuesdays Outfit: Old Navy: Shirt / Hollister: Jeans / Nine west: Shoes / Dogeared: Necklace


See Wednesday's Outfit in this blogpost Here


Thursday's outfit: Tommy Hilfiger: Shirt (similar) / J Crew: Shorts / Macy's: wedges 


Friday's Outfit: Gap: shirt / Hollister: Jean / Target: Flats
                                                                           


I just want to take this moment and remember all of those who were lost on this sad day.
I still remember being in the first grade and my father coming to my school to take me home for the day. I remember being so little and so scared but not fully understanding what was going on. I now know this day will forever be changed. 

A lot of times in life we forget to enjoy the little things in life. 
Enjoy and love everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment