Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Melle Trapeze dress









             Outfit: Lilly Pulitzer: Dress / Target: Sandals / Fossil: Watch / Wrist Wrap / 
Tiffany & co.: Ring (similar) / Anne Klein: Purse

If I have to suffer through a sinus infection I might as well look good doing it. I figured since this sinus infection is kicking my butt, I should wear my Favorite Lilly dress to make me feel better.

This dress was a birthday present from Kyle for my birthday, and I am so obsessed with it. It's very light and flows perfectly. Its the perfect dress to transition in to fall with a jean jacket. Also this Anne Klein bag is to die for! Happy Wednesday!


 

1 comment:

  1. Looking beautiful, girl! Hope your sinus infection clears up asap, I know how horrible they can be! I love wearing my favourite dresses when I'm ill or having a down day.

    Keep smiling gorgeous!

    lushivity.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete