Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Peek Into Fall







Target: Bell sleeve blouse / Nordstrom: army green pants / Target: nude ballet flat /

I am in no way wishing away the summer by posting this outfit, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited for the fall fashion and everything else that comes along with the season. But it did feel good to take this outfit off after the shoot and put my shorts and flip flops back on.

I am so excited about this bell sleeve shirt from the who what wear collection from Target, and even better it is under 50$. This shirt also comes in black but I thought that the white was a better transition color from summer to fall. I have a big feeling that bell sleeves are going to really be on trend this year and I am totally okay with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment