Friday, May 8, 2020

Cheese Boards and Inspo!



I could seriously eat a cheese board every single day if I could and there is nothing better than one that is arranged in an aesthetically pleasing way. I love putting them together, I feel like it's a puzzle having to find places for all the contents to fit into. And just as much as I love making them I love to get them out at a restaurant, for awhile we would get one at every restaurant that had one and rate it out of 10 trying to find the best one in our area. Below is what I included in the cheese board above!



This is another cheese board that I made for Saint Patrick's day I love adding fruit and a sweet with the cheese as an extra. So I also do not add in any crackers on my boards because my mom has a gluten allergy and adding the crackers would contaminate everything else so I usually keep them separate! 

I also love looking at cheese boards on Instagram and Pinterest for inspiration so see how others put theirs together so I have added a little inspo!  



5 comments:

  1. I'm with you! There's nothing better than a good cheese board! This looks delicious!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen cheese boards everywhere and I'd love to buy one yesterday for Mom's day but I couldn't find online stores that were selling such. I didn't even had thoughts of making one because we were quarantined in my grandma's farm and there's a limited stock of foods. Hopefully I could try making one when I get back to the city! I loved itttttt!!!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you arranged the cheese and snacks, it looks so pleasing and delicious! thank you for sharing your inspiration.

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yass. Cheese boards are my favoriteee. I just made one over the weekend too! Loving the trail mix addition!

    Kaitlyn @ Oh, the Places We’ll Go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always down for a good cheese board- these are almost too pretty to eat! (ALMOST.) ;) So yummy!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete