Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cozy Gray Cardigan













Outfit: Old Navy (Similar Grey Cardigan)  | Hollister (Similar Black jeans) | Gap White short sleeve tee | Nordstrom (Similar black booties) | Lizzy James bracelet | Dogeared pearl of love necklace

Life has been pretty hectic lately, a while ago I was in a very small car accident but it still isn't fixed. The car is still drivable but due to the accident there is electrical showing so the car won't pass inspection and my inspection ran out last month. We ordered the part to fix it and it was supposed to be here on Friday and still hasn't gotten here. My semester starts up today so the stress of school is soon to start in (ahhhh)... so now that my little rant is over we can talk about this cozy outfit.

I love an oversized cardigan to get you through the tough days like I'm having. This outfit is perfect to be cozy for working at the preschool and sitting through lengthy classes. This old navy cardigan is my favorite clothing piece in my closet, I find myself constantly reaching for it in the morning. My mom bought me these jeans and I love that they are high waisted. It makes them easily transform from day to a night look.



5 comments:

  1. Cute! I never think to go to Old Navy for cardigans, but now I might have to make a stop over!

    Erin
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Cardigan! It looks so comfy but has the perfect shape to it :)

    Haley
    Workaholic Wanderlusting Woman: http://www.workaholicwanderlustingwoman.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heather grey color for winter! I have a similar cardigan and wear it nonstop! It's great because it can go over leggings, jeans, or even with a dress! You look adorable!

    xoxo
    Shannon | www.prepavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look and your hair!!
    xoxo,
    Abigail
    http://www.belleofthebrier.com/

    ReplyDelete