Monday, April 17, 2017

Favorite Sunglasses


These are just a few of my favorite sunglasses that I am loving this year. All of these sunglasses are under $100 and range from very low cost to more costly. Nordstrom and Tj Maxx have a wide variety of different styles and different prices.
1. Bonington cat eye | 2. Lucky Brand D933 | 3. Varsity cat eye | 4. Le specs no smirking | 5. Tyler square | 6. Quay Vivienne | 7. Sonix Ibiza | 8. DIFF rose | 9. Retro cat eye

 I can't tell you how many times I have stood in front of a mirror trying on tons of sunglasses that don't look good with the shape of my face. Charming Charlies has this amazing feature where you can see which style sunglass looks best for your face shape. You can also match frames to your skin tone and choose a tint that best suits you. It asks questions such as what color are your forearm veins and what happens to your skin in the sun. And even better they are 2 for $15 which is such a good deal. This is the best website to find the perfect sunglasses custom to you. When I put in all of my information I was an oval shape with cool skin tone and a green tint which heightens contrast and reduces eyestrain.

Nordstrom is a great place to find good quality sunglasses if you're willing to spend a little more money. Which I think it is a good investment because they are so important. I like to keep my more expensive ones in my care because there is a less chance there will be damage done to them if I keep them in there.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this sunglasses roundup! I have been obsessed with buying sunglasses lately :)

    xoxo,
    Lauren Lindmark
    dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete