Friday, April 14, 2017

Current Obsession: Succulents

I don't know what took me so long to get into succulents but now that I have I am obsessed. Kait and I spent more time deciding which ones we wanted than we would both like to admit. We went to three different stores and finally found so many cute ones. We ended up kneeling on the ground trying to decide which ones to choose. It was a really hard decision. We then bought and an entire bag of cactus potting soil, and then went to a different store and bought the cutest glass containers to plant them in.



For those of you who don't know what a succulent is, it is a low maintenance plant which stores water so they do not need to be watered often. They come in so many different shapes and can be a pink or orange color but they are mostly green. They make for perfect home decor.



Another thing which is similar to succulents is fairy gardens, they are so cute and I want one so bad. Just a small one but I really want one. There are so many examples on Pinterest like this one and this one. They just scream spring to me and I will be getting one soon mark my words. lol.


2 comments:

  1. Succulents are just so succulent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my succulents. They're nearly kill-proof, which is great for me since I don't have a green thumb.

    ReplyDelete