Monday, July 10, 2017

Adding to My Scalloped Obsession






Scalloped tank: Jcrew | Navy Shorts: Old Navy | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Rocksbox) | Earrings: Kendra Scott (Rocksbox) Sandals: Jack Rogers
I am living in these scalloped tanks from Jcrew this summer. They are literally the perfect top because they are so light and comfortable. It is also a plus that they come in so many different colors. I love this bubble gum pink to brighten up the outfit and take me away from my usual navy and gray that I love so much.

I am so excited to talk about my jewelry in today's post. This jewelry is actually rented from a company called rocks box. Rocks Box is a monthly subscription box that comes with three pieces of jewelry that you can keep for as long as you want. I plan on coming out with a post that talks more about the box because I love it so much!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is SUCH a cute top!!!! Very flattering!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete