Monday, January 29, 2018

J Crew Teddie Sweater

Can you actually believe that I put up an outfit post today?? The last outfit post I put up was this one at the beginning of December. Honestly, it has been so cold here that I knew for me my pictures wouldn't come out the way I wanted them to so I held off for a little but we are back now and I have some pretty cute outfits to come in the future. 




Sweater: J Crew | Jeans: Banana Republic (Cheaper on Banana Republic factory) | Shoes: Target | Bag: Kate Spade

 For my first outfit back I am coming to you in a J Crew Teddie Sweater and if you don't own one of these you need to go out and get one. There are so many different ways to wear these that they are so worth it and they come in so many different colors. I have been thinking about doing a post that focuses on one item and shows three or four different ways to wear it. This teddie would be my first item so if that's something you want to see in the future let me know in the comments below!

Kyle bought me this Kate Spade bag for Christmas and I am obsessed with it, there are compartments on the sides and then a middle part which makes for so much room. Speaking of Kyle did you read his Valentine's day gift guide for him post from Friday? I always think his posts are hysterical to read. If you haven't read it you need to go look at it and there are some really good gift ideas in there.



1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! I keep looking at the Teddie sweater, but I definitely need to get one. It looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete