Monday, January 6, 2020

Lily Pulitzer Sale!


My first post of 2020 only seemed fitting to be one of Lily Pulitzer and what better than a Lilly sale to ring in the new year!! This year's sale was in store this past weekend and is currently running online today and tomorrow until midnight! This year I went into the store and bought the shirt purchased above, I like to buy lily with darker colors to wear in the colder months so I thought this shirt was perfect for that!






Some Lilly Throwbacks!



Let me know in the comments if you bought anything and what you got!!

6 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that floral shirt, it is stunning!

    Lydia | The Optimistic Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute in these blue dresses.

    https://www.ninakobi.com/2020/01/ended-2019-in-madison-square-garden-new.html

    ReplyDelete

  3. That was a remarkable and complete article… all of the tips tallied and explained will be valuable for the people who are wise enough to tap from it. Any business nowadays without electronic long range informal communication sign and proximity may not make it to the farthest, and adventure additionally is a bit of the best approach to accomplishment in business. Continue doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't picked anything up yet, but I have my eye on a few dresses. All of these look amazing on you!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute dear! Love the pretty floral dresses.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You look SO cute in that bathing suit. Wish I'd snagged that one in time during the sale!

    ReplyDelete