Friday, January 12, 2018

My Morning Routine

Morning Routines on YouTube are one of my favorite videos to watch, I really love Alex Garza's videos of her morning and night routines. So I thought that I would share what my morning routine looks like.


First thing when I wake up in the morning I usually frantically look for my glasses which I placed somewhere the night before and can not remember where they are. Then I stay in bed for a little while longer and check my phone most of the time its Instagram or my postmark account.


When I finally make it out of bed I go make myself a cup of coffee which is nothing special but I love it and look forward to it every morning. I use the sugar-free French vanilla creamer and 1 packet of sweet and low. I love coffee but I am defiantly that person that forgets about it and then it gets cold so I reheat it like 2 or 3 times. I need one of the Ember coffee mugs.


After I reheat my coffee I go downstairs and I start to do my hair and makeup. I like to switch out eyeshadow pallets and right now I am obsessed with this morphe pallet that I got from Kaitlin for Christmas. I love all the dark brown shades and the pigment in these eyeshadows is unbelievable if you've never had a morphe pallet I highly recommend it. My holy grail product would have to be this mascara, I've never used a mascara that has made my eyelashes look so good. This is another product I would highly recommend.




This is my outfit for today, and honestly, during the winter months, this is pretty much what my everyday wear looks like. I usually go for a chunky warm sweater and a pair of dark jeans because it is just too cold here for anything else. This sweater is the perfect throw on sweater and I am obsessed with the color. 


Right now I am trying to eat as healthy as I can, so my breakfast usually looks just like this. One egg fried with one slice of Canadian bacon with a very small amount of salt and pepper. Some days if I want to switch it up I will make scrambled eggs with a small amount of ketchup but that is rare.


So that is pretty much what my everyday morning looks like, the times of when I get up really depend on what I have going up that day but it's usually never later than 9 o'clock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment