Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her


Valentine's day is quickly approaching, which means it is time for the gift guides to start appearing. For Kyle and I we don't spend very much on Valentine's day we usually stick to a budget of about 50$ and then go to a nice restaurant. We have done this almost every year and this year we're going to be super boring with gifts because we are going right to Pandora to pick up a ring. Last year Kyle bought me this ring and this year I want a smaller ring to stack on top of it. The reason we are going to the store is because I want to pick one that looks the best with the ring I have, and Kyle is good with it so we are going for it!

Jewelry is always a great idea for any women for Valentine's day, I think the whole idea of something small and thoughtful is such a great thing for someone special in your life to show that you care. I am loving this bracelet from bony Levy and this bracelet from Gorjana, they are both so delicate and would be perfect to stack with other bracelets or wear on their own.

It's been awhile since I have looked on the Alex & Ani website but I recently saw this necklace on the Lord and Taylor website and I really love it. I love long necklaces with a stone especially the ones from Kendra Scott but I love this one and the meaning behind it. This is the love trio necklace which would be perfect for my mom because she has three kids it's also expandable so you can wear it short or long.

3 comments:

  1. Those bow mules are darling! This is the perfect round-up of gifts for any lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this but that Kate Spade dish is so cute!!

    www.thebeautyjudge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dear,
    I'm best fan of you, your post Are so wonderful,and really useful in my life,thanks dear for awesome sharing...

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/LOOSE-DIAMONDS

    ReplyDelete