Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I Graduated College!!

This past weekend was my college graduation. I received a bachelors degree in Psychology from The College of Saint Rose. It was a bittersweet moment because it is an amazing feeling to be done with school but I also can't believe my college years are over. There are so many things that I learned not only academically but about myself as well. For one caramel macchiatos from Starbucks make studying a lot more interesting and drawing picture examples in my notes help me to really learn the material. But I also learned that my body does not handle stress very well and that a good cry is sometimes what you need the most. Through the ups and downs, it was all worth it. I can't believe the next chapter of my life has just begun.







Lilly Pulitzer: dress | Jack Rogers: Shoes

Thank you, mom and dad and everyone else who has helped me through my college years.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see how your blog continues to grow after college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations love!!

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, that's so exciting! What are your plans for the future?! I do agree, stress was never good for me in college, I was the one who could never pull all nighters and needed my sleep or else I couldn't function. And yess to learning. I would say college is a huge valuable experience where you learn so much about yourself and grow and one I'd never trade for anything, as hard as it was.

    And girl, you can totally pull off overalls. Check out www.dresscorilynn.com. Shes only 4'11 and pulls them off so well!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete