Monday, July 30, 2018

Amazon Fashion... My Thoughts

Okay so maybe this is something that everybody already knows about but I just realized how amazing this actually is. I love Amazon and buy so many things from that website already, I have been a prime member for a while now and relied heavily on Amazon when I was in college. But this past week I was looking for a black and white striped t-shirt dress, one that wasn't too expensive but still fit well. So I was all out of luck at my usual spots so I decided to check out Amazon, well I am so glad I did because it was life-changing.





I bought this dress on Amazon for only 14$ and free shipping because it was an amazon prime item. What I didn't realize was that Amazon offered their prime deals through different companies. So this dress that I bought is through Shein. I have shopped a few items from shein but always found that their shipping looks longer than I would like so I stopped purchasing from there. But now that I found them on Amazon I will be a frequent shopper.

Amazon has a section called Amazon fashion where you can search many different categories from dresses to shoes and jewelry. all of these items are broken down and then you can search through items such as bathing suits from all different companies. I love this because you get such a wide variety of pieces and you aren't just looking at one store.

Amazon also has a feature called Prime Wardrobe which allows you to have clothing items sent to your home for you to try on. Then if you don't like those items you can send them back to Amazon with the shipping labels that were sent to you. I love this idea because being so short can make it hard to shop online and send the stuff back makes it hassle but not with Prime Wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment