Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Five Favorites

 Happy Wednesday! I took a quick break from posting on Monday, the weekend was so busy it got the best of me and I just couldn't pull it together. But I am back and sharing some of my favorite items of the summer.

This S'well bottle was a birthday gift from my best friend and I am so grateful! This has been a lifesaver at work this summer. I fill it up with some ice and water at around 7 o'clock in the morning and the ice still hasn't melted by 3 o'clock. I love my water ice ice cold and it is so refreshing all day long. 

This may be my favorite bathing suit of the summer! I love gingham and one piece's so it is a win-win for me. I love the cutouts on the sides and the criss-cross on the back, these little details really add to the cuteness of this suit. Another bonus of this bathing suit is that it is on major sale right now, 50% off!

Pool Tube (Similar) 
There isn't much during the summer that I love more than lounging around in the pool, but with that, you need a nice pool float to do so. My family and I love to get our pool floats from 5 below because they are so cheap. This way we won't worry about people popping them, because we can just go buy a new one. 

I have recently become a big fan of St. Tropez tanning products and I have been wanting to try the 1-hour tan product that they have. One thing I do a lot is to buy travel sized products to test out the products and to see if I would want to purchase the full-sized item. This travel kit was 25$ and comes with all three items shown above. St.Tropez sells a travel size of the original tanning product which is 15$ so the travel kit is a good deal. 

I did not realize how much I would actually love these sunglasses until I received them. The quality of Ray-Ban sunglasses is like nothing I have ever had in a pair of sunglasses. I wear the size 55mm which is a perfect fit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment