Monday, July 2, 2018

My Favorite Amazon Finds

I have seen this trend of showing off your Amazon finds all over the internet lately and I love the idea of it. I am so nosey I love to see what other people buy on Amazon and it gives me so many ideas on what to buy for myself. Since I am on Amazon a lot myself I figured I would show off what I love on Amazon. As I was making this list I realized how random this list is but these are all things that I have bought on Amazon.


This list is completely random, but I love to buy electronic accessories on Amazon, Kyle and I love to buy iPhone chargers in packs of multiple because we have found that no matter where you buy them from they will break so it is better to have extras. I also am obsessed with this portable charger and it is a lifesaver and keeps a charge for so long it's amazing. Another tech accessory I love to purchase off amazon is phone cases I am currently using this pink gingham one with the pineapple popsocket

Another favorite is buying apple watch bands off of Amazon, there are so many to choose from. I really like the leather apple bands to wear to work and the pink one that came with my watch to work out with. The best part about Amazon is the low prices this watch band was only $10. 

Other finds:
  • Sisters first: I am currently reading this book by Jenna Bush Hager and Barbra Pierce Bush and I can't put it down. It is so interesting to learn about their lives when they were little and get a small peek into what it is like to be the daughters of a president. It's the perfect summer read. 
  • Nail dip powder: I am obsessed with doing my own a&c nails, I bought a kit and have no stopped doing my own, the kit makes it so easy and Amazon has a ton of different dip colors to choose from.
  • Pantry sign: Amazon is the perfect place to find home decor, they have an amazing selection of farmhouse decor for a kitchen, we have this sign hanging above our pantry.

1 comment:

  1. I love Amazon shopping and it is so fun to see what other people like to buy!
    www.thesweetestclementine.com

    ReplyDelete