Friday, July 13, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Sliding into the weekend like...
Weekly Review: This past week was the first full week of my summer job and it flew by, I can not believe it is over. In other news, this giant water slide showed up at my house yesterday and we spent all night on it, it does not get old. I literally felt like a little kid which was the best stress reliever also. 

I also posted this week about an amazing summer read and did a book review on this must-read book. Then Yesterday I posted about MDComplete which is a great skincare line that I highly recommend. 

Weekend Review: This weekend we are having a sweet sixteen party for my little sister which is why we have this giant waterslide for the weekend. We have like 45 teenagers coming to our house this weekend which will be great (*sarcastic emoji*). Then on Sunday, I am so excited because I am going to the Jason Alden concert which in my opinion will be the best way to end the weekend.

Favorite Things on the Internet:

  • Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Okay so I was not going to mention the Nordstrom anniversary sale because to be honest I'm not sure I am going to buy anything and I just don't feel like talking about it, but it is something that people are really into. I have not decided if I am going to do a post quite yet. 
  • Build-A-Bear chaos: I think this is the best, the "Today Show" talks about how the deal that Build-A-Bear offered totally blew out of hand. Our local mall had to temporarily close down today because the line was so long. I'm not sure I would ever stand in a line that long for a bear, but then again I'm not a mom yet so we will see in the future.
  • Poshmark: I have been obsessed with this app lately. I just recently bought a Lilly Pulitzer dress and I am planning on doing a post and talking about my experiences with Poshmark so look for that on the blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment