Monday, September 10, 2018

J.Crew Factory Fall Wishlist

I have always been a fan of J.Crew, especially the factory stores because it is good quality clothing without breaking the bank. Lately, I have become more and more obsessed with this store then I have ever been. Maybe it's due to the mercantile store that opened within the past couple of years in our mall or because the clothes are super cute this season. Regardless I am loving everything J.Crew and I have compiled some of the items that will most likely be purchased in the future.


1. Tiered Chambray Dress - I fell in love with the ruffle chambray dress that I purchased from J.Crew over the summer so I was super excited to see this one that was more appropriate for the fall. I love dresses that transition perfectly into different seasons and this one is perfect for that. 
2. Open-Front Sweater Blazer - I already have this sweater blazer in tan from last fall, I love it so much that I'm seriously considering getting it in grey. It is heavier than a cardigan but lighter than a jacket. I believe that it's a perfect balance to make it work as either a jacket or a cardigan. 
3. Teddie Sweater - The teddie sweater is a reoccurring favorite of mine, it is a must-have staple in your closet which looks good alone but also pairs perfectly with vests and light jackets. The teddie sweater comes in a bunch of different colors (I may end up with one in every color that's how much I love them). 
4. Mini Skirt in Corduroy - To be honest skirts are not something that I gravitate towards but I do love that corduroy is making a comeback. This skirt is definitely high on my wishlist and I can see so many future outfits that include this piece. 
5. Ruffle Neck Pullover - I love simple tops that have a little extra something to make them look like you put together an outfit without actually trying. This is the perfect top for that due to the cute ruffle that peeks through the neckline and the bottom of the sleeves. 
6. Off the shoulder bow top - This top is perfect for going out to drinks with the girls or to a date night. I find it to be really hard to find outfits that are cute and practical for going out at night in the colder months. This off the shoulder top is the perfect going out top of fall and winter. 
7. No-show socks - I have talked about my no-show sock obsession but only the ones from J.Crew. Honestly, the last thing I need is another pair of J.Crew no-show socks, but these have pumpkins on them so really how can I pass them up?? Right now they are also on sale 3 for 12$ which is a good deal!
8. Ruffle Front Top - I find it's always good to have a few professional pieces in your closet in case a time comes up when one is needed. Or maybe you need to be professional in your everyday life, this top I feel is a perfect workday shirt.
9. Resin-coated Twill Jacket - Someone needs to stop me from buying outerwear but I have a very good feeling that this jacket will become mine this fall season. I've had my eye on a jacket like this for a while and it might be time to be added to my closet. 
10. Side-tie T-shirt - I love basics from J.Crew, with my job I have to wear casual clothing because getting stuff (children mess) on me is something that is most likely going to happen so I love to wear basics that can easily be cleaned. 
11. Sawyer Suede boots - I have talked about the camel colored Sawyer boots that J.Crew has multiple times on my blog before. Now I am considering getting another pair in black due to how much I wear that camel ones. They are such a comfortable boot and pair so well with so many different outfits that I feel it is worth it to get another pair. 


1 comment:

  1. The twill jacket is dreamy!!!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://www.natbees.com/

    ReplyDelete