Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Silk Hem Top







J.Crew: Long Sleeve Top with Silky Hem | Gap: Rockaway wash Jeans | J.Crew: Sawyer Suede Boots | Sugarfix: Druzy Necklace | Ray-Bans: Clubmasters | Amazon: Faux leather watch band

As you may have seen from Monday's post, J.Crew is the only store I've really been shopping at lately (I need to branch out more). J.Crew just has the best clothing pieces for any occasion, they have dresses, tops, and bottoms for work or casual. Right now I am more casual in my style and J.Crew is where I go for all my basic needs! I talked about these boots in Mondays post, (LINK) about how they continue to be my favorite fall shoe year after year. I love that it is that time of year when you can wear long sleeves and booties but not have to wear a jacket. I am so ready for fall.


1 comment:

  1. I love this look Kelsey! When I was scrolling through J Crew Factory the other day, I totally passed up this top. It's amazing how different it looks on a real life person versus the stock photo! You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete