Monday, October 1, 2018

Five Favorites

Happy Monday! This is the start to a very busy week, but I don't have class this Saturday so I will be looking forward to the weekend this entire week. To start this week on a positive note I figured I would share a few of my favorites today.

1. Sneakers - I have talked about these shoes before but I am so in love with them that I had to feature them in my favorites post. These are actually from Target and are only 35$ which is such a good deal for a good pair of sneakers. Plus they are super comfortable. 

2. iPhone case I just purchased this phone case off of Amazon, it was only 13$! Why I love it so much it one for the price and two because it feels like the ones that apple sells which are 35$ each so it is a great dupe for those.  

3. Electric Brush Cleaner - I do not clean my makeup brushes as much as I should but using this electric brush cleaner makes it a little more fun. Right now I have a video on my Instagram stories which I will add to my favorite things highlight of using this. 

4. Wine red apple watch - I love getting new Apple watch bands, I wanted a color that was more for the fall and I am obsessed with this color. The next one I think is going to be Navy. 

5. Bare Republic dry shampoo - I received this tiny bottle of dry shampoo in one of my Ipsy bags a while back and was too nervous to try it. But the other day I was desperate for dry shampoo and I found this in my stash and I am so mad at my self for waiting so long before using this. I highly recommend and it smells like fruit loops. 

A few other favorites:
  • The Morning Toast- I am loving this podcast and how it is also YouTube. I love these two sisters they always put me in a good mood.
  • Below Deck - Now that I finished Southern Charm I needed a new show and I know I am so late to this show also but I am loving this Bravo show it's addictive. I'm starting season two today!

2 comments:

  1. It's always so nice to find things that are great dupes! Sometimes things are just expensive because they are name brand and no other reason.
    That makeup brush cleaner sounds like it would definitely make me clean my brushes more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!! Sometimes the dupes are even better that the original expensive product!!

      Delete