Friday, December 30, 2016

New Years Resolutions/Goals



The new year is here and that means that it is like to reflect on the past year but also plan for the new year ahead. I know a lot of people don’t like to make new years resolutions because they never stick and people make up ridiculous goals that they won’t be able to meet. But for me, I like to set goals and have something to work towards. I like to look at the new year as a fresh start, especially after the stressful holiday season.

Be healthier: as in take better care of myself in many different aspects such as
taking better care of my skin. This is something that I have really struggled with but I am determined to work on getting this under control, by having a scheduled skin care routine and sticking to it. Something that isn’t too hard but also is enough to actually work. I also want to make scheduled dermatologist appointments, I used to go to a dermatologist, but it was really far away from my house and was hard to get in to so I am on the hunt for a new one that is closer to my house.

Be smarter with my money: This is something that I really struggle with but there are so many sources out there that can help you with this problem. One of the websites the can help is personalcapital.com. This website has financial tools such as helping you to find hidden fees and figuring out if you are on track financially. There is also a retirement planner section that is so important to start planning for your retirement early.


Work harder: I mean this as in work harder in school and in life. You can always do better and keep achieving new goals. For me, that's through school and my blog. Also in relationships with everyone in my life, I think it is so important to have a good relationship with the people in your life. They should be there for you and you should be there for them.

Let me know what your new year's resolutions are! Happy New Year everyone I hope it's filled with lots of success and joy. 








No comments:

Post a Comment