Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Valentines Day Gift Guide For Him


If you haven’t read my Valentines day gift guide for her you can click here to read it! But now it is time for the men like I said in my gift guide for her Kyle and I don’t usually do extravagant gifts for each other. This year I think we're going to do something small and go all out on a big sushi dinner. But for this gift guide, I added gifts that are all different prices cause each couple does things differently. 

One of Kyles new years resolutions (like mine and everyone else’s in the world) is to get healthy. So I added a couple of fitness items like the swell water bottle which keeps your water cold for a long time. Fun fact Kyle loves and pretty much will only drink room temperature water and I hate room temperature water. My water has to be so cold it hurts your teeth that's why I love my swell bottle so much because the ice will still be there at the end of the day. 


I also added some fun boxers and socks that are Valentine's day themed. I think boxers and socks that are themed are so fun and J.Crew Factory has some of the best-themed ones for men and women. If you read my blog then you know I have a J.Crew Factory no show sock obsession which always has the cutest themed socks, like these dachshund ones



No comments:

Post a Comment