Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A Day at Angry Orchard

This past weekend was my 24th birthday and we spent it at Angry Orchards in Weldon New York. Angry Orchard ciders are one of my favorite drinks so I was super excited that the orchard was pretty local to me. The grounds of the orchard are stunning and you can do a treehouse tour which was so beautiful to go up in.

I wore this J.Crew factory top from last season, I linked a few similar tops down below making this look easy to recreate. I also wore these gorgeous loft pants which I have been searching for, for such a long time. It is so hard to find good inexpensive pants that are the right length for me. All I wanted was a pair of white jeans with a raw hem in petite or short which are so hard to find! Old Navy has a few pairs that are so cute but they either come in regular or long. So when I found these at the Loft I fell in love with the double hem at the bottom. 

I've also been obsessed with tucking all of my shirts in. I literally tuck every shirt I wear in, I just love the look that it gives the outfits. 

Top: Old J.Crew Factory (Similar: Romwe | Tommy Hilfiger | Alice and Olivia) Jeans: Loft Shoes: Jack Rogers | Sunglasses: Clubmaster Raybans



When you get there they give you one free flight which was their pear cider, rose cider, and then one called bitter steve which is a cider only sold at the orchard. Then you could buy glasses of the different ciders and I got a frose (If that's how you spell frozen rose lol!). They also had a food truck which there was nothing about that on their website so I'm not sure if the truck is always there but it was so delicious. I had these chicken gyro taco things which were fabulous! 




No comments:

Post a Comment