Friday, June 28, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week was the last week of school so I have a small break and then summer school starts right back up. School actually ended on Wednesday so I have been able to run errands this week and hanging out by the pool which has been so nice.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend is the Adirondack wine and food festival up in Lake George which has become a traditional event every year. It is typically the weekend of my birthday but they pushed it back a weekend this year. Last year is poured and this year it looks like thunder but hopefully, it is just a quick passing storm.

Things on the Internet:

  • Summer House: I know I am like super behind on this but I just finished the last episode of this season after binge-watching the entire past three seasons. Bravo shows are my guilty pleasure and now I desperately want a new one to watch. I really enjoyed Summer House I would have to say although she had her ups and downs these past few seasons Lindsey was my favorite.
  • Dunkin Donuts app: I hate reward systems that don't give you anything in return unless you spend literally thousands of dollars. The Dukin App is so awesome because you actually do get free drinks for your points (or maybe I spend WAY too much money there). Either way, I have found that Dunkin has the best rewards system. 
Favorite Finds:
  • Patriotic no show socks: If you know me then you know that I am completely obsessed with J.Crew no show socks. Kyle bought me these for my birthday and it does not get much cuter or patriotic than puppies holding American flags. 
  • Button Down Swing Dress: I bought this dress on Tuesday night for this weekend on Amazon prime. That is what I love about Amazon for last minute things or just completely forgetting you need a new outfit. Amazon prime has saved me so many different times and if it doesn't work out it is soooo easy to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment