Friday, November 22, 2019

Holiday Makeup Sets Gift Guide!

My first gift guide of the season and I am so excited that this season is finally here! I love looking at everyone's gift guides and seeing what they want for the holidays and what they are giving. To kick off the gift guide season I decided I would start with my favorite holiday makeup sets because they always sell out so quick!!

Each year Too Faced always comes out with the cutest holiday packaging but they are also always the first to go, so if you see one and you want it I would buy it fast. Too Faced also just came out with a gingerbread palette and I need to smell it because their pallets always smell the best.

The one makeup set that I have my eye on this year is more for skincare but it is the TULA probiotic skincare box. I received a TULA face wash in one of my fabfitfun boxes and I used the entire thing. My skin has never been clearer and felt better I need some more of this holy grail product because my skin is not in good shape as of the moment.

I love the makeup gift sets as presents because they can really open others up to new products they may have never tried before. The Sephora favorites are always a great idea for someone who is into makeup but still unsure about what products they love.



2 comments:

  1. These are all great picks girl! I picked up the Tula holiday set for a few of the women in my family, they are so good!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete