Monday, January 27, 2020

All Things Valentines Day!!


Lancome makeup set: I love when sets like these come out around the holidays, they are usually a really good deal. This one is valued at 65$ and is selling for only 35$, the mascara that comes in this set is 27$. So for only 8$ more you get pretty much two more bonus items. 

Kendra Scott Earrings: I love earrings that have holiday themes and I feel like Valentine's day is that one holiday where you can get away with wearing the earrings all year. Like you can't wear Christmas trees or pumpkins all year but you can wear hearts which make these Kendra Scott earrings even cuter.

Mobot Bottle: I love new and unique items that make me go "oh that is so interesting" and that is exactly what I thought when I first saw this water bottle. It's a two in one, a water bottle (obviously) and then a roller. You can fill it with cold water for an icy roll out, or hot water for a hot roll out. And I think it just looks cool so that's an added bonus. 

Heart Pj Bottoms and Sweatshirt: I love a good themed pajama and these ones are so cute! I love the sweatshirt that says "evening forecast: 99% chance of wine" so cute! And I love PJ shorts I have to be FREEZING cold in order to wear pants to bed I always wear shorts. 

Red Wrap Dress: I love a good wrap dress lately, I have a gorgeous black wrap dress that I bought in a little boutique in Vermont and have been in love ever since. I think wrap dresses are so flattering and this red one would be perfect for a date night or girls night out!

Pom-pom Blanket: This blanket immediately caught my eye when I was searching through all the stuffs. I just thought this was the cutest blanket I love anything with pom-poms on it!

Maggie Louise Candies: How cute do these candies look? Like if I got these as a gift I don't think I could eat them, I would just prop them up on my desk or somewhere because they are so cute. And Maggie Louise has so many cute ones like these, and these

Patching all the way: There is nothing better than a good face care kit! This is an 8 piece kit for only 20$ which includes amazing eye gels that are tea-infused and lip gels. Advertised as a patch for every issue!

Heart Earrings and earring set: I'm apparently super into heart earrings this year but there are just so many cute ones, these are from Kate Spade and also come in two different shades of white. I also love a good earring set, there are so many on amazon that comes with like 12 different pairs of earrings and you only pay one price. I love sets!

Waffle tea towel: Target coming in with another amazing three-dollar find! These tea towels that say "Made with love and a whole lotta butter" are the absolute cutest! The dollar section at target can be like a gold mine, I just bought the cutest wall calender and it was only 3 bucks! I almost bought one that was like 15 and I like the 3 dollars one way better!

Talbots Sweater: Working in a school you fall in love with items that you can wear for holidays, like this Halloween shirt. This would be the perfect sweater to wear on the Friday of Valentine's day, with a pair of jeans or black work pants!

Weirdo mug set: I love calling Kyle a weirdo so when I saw these mugs I knew I needed them. I just love the word weirdo I think its a fun word!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute round up! Loving those PJ's and coffee mugs <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah everything you chose is so cute! I love the look of the throw with those sweet pom poms, perfect for cosying up on the sofa whilst watching TV xx

    Gemma • GemmaEtc.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it all! Seriously such a great wish list! Those Kendra Scott earrings are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Valentine's is just a few short weeks away! Love this list!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great valentines round up! Such great pieces!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such cute picks! I especially love the heart earrings!

    Tracy
    https://www.findyourdazzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. After all it is a great article with everything. Thanks in advance for posting it.

    ReplyDelete