Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Hocus Pocus!

Holy hocus pocus it is almost time for Halloween and I am coming at ya with the cutest Halloween shirt. Hocus Pocus is my all-time favorite Halloween movie (it's actually the only Halloween movie I watch) so when I saw this shirt on amazon I knew I needed it.




 The sleeves on this are a little long, I showed them in the picture above unrolled so you can see the length. I personally like the way the sleeves look rolled-up I think it gives the shirt more shape. But they're also super cute down!
Shirt: Amazon | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Target

The great thing about prime is that it comes in super handy when you need things last minute. I have a small Halloween event this Friday and wanted cute Halloween earrings to wear. Last night I found this pack of six (the skeletons caught my attention) and they will be here tomorrow just in time. If you order your Halloween shirt from Amazon soon it will be here by Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. This is way too adorable, what a great find!! This is also the only Halloween movie I like, besides Harry Potter, but I watch those all year round, haah! Happy October, girly! :)

    xx Libby
    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, this tee shirt is so adorable! You know, I just watched Hocus Pocus for the first time ever a few weeks ago and I loved it! I have no idea why I never watched it before. But my kids loved it, too, and we have watched it a few times already in the past few weeks. I have to ask you this though...where in upstate NY do you live?! I get so excited when I find bloggers in upstate NY! There are not many around these parts. I am in Watertown.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty shirt. Love the color and the pattern and I also prefer a little longer sleeves that is shirt has as my arms are a little thick heheh. :-)

    Via | http://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete