Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Billie Razor


I am so excited that my Billie razor has come in the mail! First I can not get over how cute this packaging is as well as the actual razor itself. So I have been wanting the Billie razor for a while now and the boys get the dollar shave club and I was so jealous of the ease of it. And Billie is just that, a monthly subscription of razor heads!




I got the starter box which included the actual razor itself, a magnet to attach to the shower wall, an extra razor head, and a sample body wash. Which was way more than I thought was going to come with it. I love the very small magnet that attaches to the wall which is soooo much better than the ones I've used in the past where the razor clips in. The small magnet also comes with an extra adhesive in case it needs to be moved. I set up the monthly plan for every two months to start and test it out but it can be switched to every month or every three months. 

I also didn't realize all of the other products that Billie sells such as dry shampoo, makeup wipes, and lip balm. Now that I saw how amazing these razors are and how cute the packaging is it's safe to say that I am obsessed and will be buying more!!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about the Billie razors! I love that it has a small magnet that you can hang up! Such a smart idea.

    xo Logan
    https://peculiarporter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a great subscription box! The packaging is super cute and colorful, i'll have to check it out.

    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use razors, but this is so cute!
    have a great week!
    S

    ReplyDelete