Monday, April 27, 2020

Mothers day Gift Guide

Mothers day is going to look a little different this year because New York state is shut down till at least May 15th so I have been putting a lot of thought into what we are going to do for Mother's day and I have a couple of things I'm thinking of doing.

 Nordstrom's website has it so that if you order by April 30th you will have your items in by Mother's day so start shopping now! I have rounded up a bunch of my items from the sale that would be perfect for Mother day! I have marked the items that are currently in on the sale and have added some other goodies I think mothers will love!



8 comments:

  1. So many good ideas! I always love Kendra Scott!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this round up! You can't go wrong with Kendra Scott or Nordstrom <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it all.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a mom I would love to receive any of these items! Great gift guide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pieces! i really like those earrings, so lovely! :)



    Hope your week is off to a good start :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes look right up my alley! I'm not a mom, but I might have to buy myself a Mother's Day gift this year! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great gift guide for Mom! I seriously want that Revlon brush for me, haha. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! I would love any of these gifts, especially the Dyson dryer!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete